H2O Pure Blue Refunds & Returns Policy for Shower Purifier
Last updated 31st July 2016
H2O Pure Blue LLC (herein “Pure Blue”) Refunds and Returns policy applies to direct purchases of Shower Purifier by customers from Pure Blue. By purchasing any product from Pure Blue you agree to this Policy. This Policy covers Shower Purifier (Model PB0405) and excludes Replacement Cartridge (Model PB0406)
Pure Blue reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy, at any time. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes.
PURE BLUE MANUFACTURES WARRANTY
Pure Blue Shower Purifier comes with a two years manufactures warranty from the date of purchase. As the life cycle of the replacement in-line cartridge can vary due to water usage and conditions, we are unable to offer a warranty.
PURE BLUE 30-DAY MONEY BACK GAURANTEE
Your Pure Blue Shower Purifier product is guaranteed to perform at or above your expectations, or we’ll buy it back from you. It’s that simple.
- You have 30 calendar days to return your Shower Purifier from the date you purchased it.
- All returns shipped to Pure Blue require prior authorization from Pure Blue and a clearly-labeled Authorized Return Code (“ARC“) on the outside of the return shipment package.
- Pure Blue encourages you to try using your product, as we accept returns of products in new or used condition.
- Please ensure that the product you are returning is repackaged with all the adapters, parts and documentation that were included when you received it.
- You are responsible for any transaction charges involved during refund process.
- You are responsible for ensuring that product reaches us safe and sound and costs of doing so.
- We do not accept returns on any product that has been modified /altered.
- Only products that have been purchased directly from Pure Blue, either through Pure Blue Website or from Pure Blue office can be returned to Pure Blue.
- Pure Blue products purchased through third parties must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- At any time, Pure Blue reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange.
HOW TO RETURN A PURE BLUE PRODUCT
Contact Pure Blue and request a Return Authorization Code by calling +971 4 447 0096 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Repackage the product with everything included in the original package when you received your order.
Clearly label the Return Authorization Code on the outside of the package. This is very important. Pure Blue will not accept unauthorized returns.
Ship your product to Pure Blue:
You may bring the product to our office in person or may use a courier service of your choice. Ship the product to the following address:
H2O Pure Blue LLC.
203, Warsan Tower, Tecom, Al Barsha
PO Box 283821, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
For authorized returns, Pure Blue will refund the full purchase price of the product (excluding shipping and handling) when the product is received at Pure Blue Office.
When your product is received by Pure Blue, we will initiate the refund process:
- Your Return Authorization Code will be identified and marked as received.
- The package may be inspected to confirm that it contains everything included with the product.
- Your refund will be initiated according to the original payment type(s) for the order
- Shipping costs, if any, of delivering you the product initially born by Pure Blue will be subject to deduction.
If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 15 business days of receipt of the returned product. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.